Sunday, February 8, 2009

The 10th wedding anniversary

The 10th wedding anniversary was Jan 31st, 2009. We've been together for 10 years. So I prepared a secret project for this day. I booked one some boutique hotel in Mahattan Beach. The name is the Ayres Hotel, which was coordinated with European theme. Especially, the building has its courtyard in the middle of it. It looks like a mansion of ancient Rome because there were many Roman and Greek sculptures around it. Ayres means the last name of the founder of this hotel chain and, at the same time, the name of one God in Greek era as well. Jisu did let me know it. And I also bought one special wine for today. The wine is the Robert Mondavi which was the winery that we'd visited in Napa Valley last year. Youngmi never know my sincereness. Never.

No comments: